Please click on the "Sign In" link (top right) to see additional features for NASA employees.
- APPEL (Academy of Program/Project & Engineering Leadership)
- The APPEL site affords access to a large course catalog featuring topics in engineering and project management, case studies, publications, and several career resources and professional developmental programs.
- LLIS (Lessons Learned Information System)
- The NASA Lessons Learned system provides access to official, reviewed lessons learned from NASA programs and projects. These lessons have been made available to the public by the NASA Office of the Chief Engineer and the NASA Engineering Network. Each lesson describes the original driving event and provides recommendations that feed into NASA’s continual improvement via training, best practices, policies, and procedures.
- NASA.gov brings you the latest news, images and videos from America's space agency, pioneering the future in space exploration, scientific discovery and aeronautics research.
- NASA Engineering Network
- NEN provides engineers with access to NASA’s lessons learned, interaction with subject-matter experts through Communities of Practice, and other useful tools and resources.
- NESC Public Website
- NASA Engineering and Safety Center's (NESC) website delivers publicly-available engineering reports, technical updates, lessons learned, and more.
- NASA Knowledge Management
- The Office of the Chief Knowledge Officer disseminates NASA lessons learned in a variety of formats, including NASA knowledge sharing publications, stories, and events. It also includes points of contact for NASA’s various knowledge-producing activities.
- NASA Scientific and Technical Information (STI) Program
- The mission of the NASA Scientific and Technical Information (STI) Program is to acquire, disseminate, and archive NASA STI, and to also acquire worldwide aerospace STI of critical importance to NASA and the Nation. The Program was established to support the objectives of NASA’s missions and research and is dedicated to the advancement of aeronautics and space science. The NASA STI Collection is available through its primary delivery platform—the NTRS (NASA Technical Reports Server).
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS)
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) provides access to aerospace-related citations, full-text online documents, and images and videos. The types of information include: technical reports, conference and meeting papers, journal articles, patents, and contractor and grant reports. A public interface– the NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) – contains scientific and technical information created or funded by NASA, and its predecessor the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA). The full NASA STI collection including documents collected from U.S. and international sources, is available to qualified users via the NTRS-Registered delivery platform. That platform includes over 4 million bibliographic records and a growing number of full-text documents.