Orbiter Water Dump Nozzle Redesign Lessons Learned
Hank Rotter, NASA Technical Fellow for the Environmental Control and Life Support System, will provide the causes and lessons learned for the two Space Shuttle Orbiter water dump icicles that formed on the side of the Orbiter. He will present the root causes and the criticality of these icicles, along with the redesign of the water dump nozzles and lessons learned during the redesign phase.
Presenters:Henry A Rotter Jr.
- Confirmation of Attendance
- Hank Rotter's Biography
- NASA U.S. Spacesuit Knowledge Capture Website
- Environmental Control/Life Support Catalog (NESC Academy)
- Environmental Control/Life Support Community of Practice (Internal NASA Networks Only)
- Tenets of U.S. Spacesuit Knowledge Capture