The Apollo Experience Lessons Learned for Lunar Dust Management
In 2008, NASA was embarking on its Exploration Vision, knowing that many technical challenges would be encountered. For lunar exploration missions, one challenge was to learn to manage lunar dust. References to problems associated with lunar dust during the Apollo Program were found on many of pages of the mission reports and technical debriefs. All engineers designing hardware that would come into contact with lunar dust had to mitigate its effects in the design.
- Confirmation of Attendance
- Sandra Wagner's Biography
- NASA U.S. Spacesuit Knowledge Capture Website
- U.S. Spacesuit Knowledge Capture Program Catalog
- Environmental Control/Life Support Catalog
- Environmental Control/Life Support Community of Practice (NASA Internal Networks Only)